Feelin’ - Snacky 🌶️🌮🍔🔥
Hearin’ - Mickey Gilley - Gilley’s Smokin’ 1976 Playboy Records 🎧🎶🎹
So, we like hot sauce. A lot. We love it so much we put it on nearly everything. But for those who are just entering into the world of hot peppery saucy goodness, here is some guidance. We compiled a list of things that we think go great with our Smokin’ Sauce. So without further ado here are:
10 things to put your smokin’ hot sauce on
- Breakfast, all of it. But seriously the Jalapeno Punch definitely punches up the flavor and heat to a higher level. In particular any breakfast dish with eggs.
- Burgers & Hot dogs. Elevate your backyard BBQ’s with a dash or more of Smokin’ Sauce. Try the Original Red to give your burgers and dogs some extra heat.
- Chicken strips or chicken nuggets. Get that chicken kickin’ either by tossing it in the sauce or using the smokin’ sauce in a dip. Any of our hot sauces will do for your chicken but if you’re so bold go with the Wild Bull Hot.
- Gilley’s Wild Bull Chili. Of course we put our smokin’ hot sauce in our bowls of chili. Our choice is the Rustic Reserve. Packed with cayenne and garlicy goodness it’s the perfect balance to bring your bowl of Gilley Chili to the next level.
- Celery. Celery is a great healthy snack with a crunch, but not a lot of flavor. Heat it up by pouring your favorite Smokin’ Hot Sauce over it.
- Deviled eggs. Sure, deviled eggs are great and tasty by themselves. But when I see a plate of these delicious appetizing snacks I immediately go for a bottle of Original Red to kick it up a level.
- Tacos. We’re all about the tacos! Breakfast tacos. Fajita tacos. Soft tacos. Crispy tacos. Fish tacos. It doesn’t matter what kind of taco you’re able to get your lucky hands on, but you should absolutely fire them up with your favorite Smokin’ Sauce.
- All the tex mex. Go ahead and add some heat to all of your other favorite tex mex dishes, fajitas, nachos, enchiladas. The Jalapeno Punch or the Wild Bull Hot will bring the heat.
- Soups and stews. These are hearty and each bowl is chock full of flavor and comfort. Swirl in some Smokin’ Sauce for some added heat. Can’t go wrong with any of our flavors but our recommendation is Rustic Reserve.
- Stir fry. Chinese takeout is perfect for quiet evenings at home on the couch in front of the television. Why not fire up your stir fry with some Smokin’ Hot Sauce. Our pick is the Rustic Reserve but the Original Red is a great one to try also.
That’s a quick list of ten things but there’s so much more! Let us know what you like to put your smokin’ sauce on.